The process of Upcycling a PC gives new value, boosts performance, and extends usable life. It’s a sustainable choice for planet and pocket-book.
Upcycling can be in the form of:
- Frankensteining: Building a more powerful computer using parts salvaged from others.
- Installing a Linux appliance, which performs faster than Windows on the same hardware.
PC Upcycling depends on the equipment available and the end-user needs:
- Requirements / Needs analysis.
- Current hardware assessment.
- Hardware mix-and-match and upgrades.
- Install and configure Linux appliances and/or hardware, with ongoing support.
- Responsibly re-use, donate, or re-cycle extra and broken components.
Please request an estimate for this service.